Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Notes on the Tay Bridge opened 1771, widened 1869, GJ Douglas

MS 8431

Description Notes on the Tay Bridge opened 1771, widened 1869, GJ Douglas

Date 6/1993

Collection Records of the Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS), Edinbu

Catalogue Number MS 8431

Category Manuscripts

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/2760875

Collection Hierarchy - Item Level

People and Organisations

Events

MyCanmore Text Contributions