Photographic copy of rubbing showing the reverse of the Ulbster Stone Pictish cross slab, previously used as a grave stone from the ruined church of St Martin at Ulbster, now held at Thurso Museum, H ...
SC 1426955
Description Photographic copy of rubbing showing the reverse of the Ulbster Stone Pictish cross slab, previously used as a grave stone from the ruined church of St Martin at Ulbster, now held at Thurso Museum, Highland.
Date c. 1890 to 1903
Collection Records of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland
Catalogue Number SC 1426955
Category On-line Digital Images
Copy of E 72594
Accession Number 2012/85
Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/1426955
File Format (TIF) Tagged Image File Format bitmap
Attribution: © Courtesy of HES (Society of Antiquaries of Scotland Collection)
Licence Type: Permission Required
You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.
Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]